:: Visit Us ::
To make a reservation to visit us, please use the button below.
A few “rules of the road” that we’re letting everyone know as we re-open:
- Patrons will be required to wear masks to and from their tables and if they are up and about the tasting room (bathrooms, etc), but not when sitting at their table during the tasting itself.
- All patrons must maintain social distancing between other groups (minimum 6 feet).
- Hand sanitizer will be located in the entry of the tasting room for use on arrival and throughout the building for your convenience.
- Do to our table restrictions and the high demand, each reservation is for 1 hour (to allocate proper sanitization time between reservations)
- Picnicking is a privilege reserved for Wine Club members
Would you like to connect with Furioso Vineyards for private events, questions about wines, or any other questions? Whether you’re an individual wine aficionado or a member of the trade, we look forward to hearing from you.
Reservations are not required at Furioso Vineyards, but we HIGHLY recommend them. Secure your reservation below.
We are OPEN FOR TASTINGS 11am – 5pm, Daily.
Weekend seatings for parties of 1-6 people are at 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, and 3:30pm.
Seatings for parties of 7+ people are at 11:15am, 12:45pm, 2:15pm, and 3:45pm.
Reservations are not required for parties of 6 or fewer, but are HIGHLY recommended.
Parties of 7+ require a reservation.
Per state guidelines, tables are limited to 10 people maximum (including minors).
We will continue to be open for curbside pick-up and home/office delivery in the local area (within 1 hr of Dundee)
Picnicking is a privilege reserved for Wine Club members.
Outside food is not permitted for non-Club Members.
Our standard tasting fee is $25 for a 5-wine flight, waived with a 3 bottle purchase.
Special Hours and Closures
July 4th, 2020 – We are OPEN 11am to 5pm
December 24, 2020 – Christmas Eve – Close at 3:00pm.
December 25, 2020 – Christmas Day – CLOSED
December 31, 2020 – New Year’s Eve – Close at 5:00pm
January 1, 2021 – New Year’s Day – CLOSED
We are happy to give tours of the winery, barrel room, and tasting room as time and staffing permit. Please note that during harvest, tours may be shortened or curtailed all together. Please contact us for more information.