:: Visit Us ::
Our Tasting Room is open Daily, 11am to 4:30pm.
Tasting Fee: $35, waived with a 2-bottle purchase or wine club sign-up.
The maximum group size for non-wine club members is 8 people.
For information about Private Group tastings for nine or more people, see the additional info below.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
Outside Reservations seated at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.
Inside Reservations seated at 11:15am, 1:15pm, and 3:15pm.
Last call for glass or bottle service is 4:15pm
The Latest Covid Information
A few “COVID-19 Rules of the Road”:
- Per State mandate, VACCINATED patrons are no longer required to wear a mask, but it is recommended.
- UN-VACCINATED patrons must wear their mask while going to and from their table, but not during the tasting itself.
- At this time we continue to limit group sizes: maximum group size is 6 people inside, 8 people outside. Please contact Hospitality Managager Jim Maguire to inquire about groups of 9+. Jim@FuriosoVineyards.com
- Hand sanitizer will be located in the entry of the tasting room for use on arrival and throughout the building for your convenience.
- Do to table restrictions and high demand, beginning August 1, each seating is for 1.75 hours, so we may accomodate the next reservation.
Additional Information Regarding Tastings
- The maximum group size for non-wine club members is 6 people inside and 8 people outside. If multiple tables are booked under the same or different names in excess of the group size restrictions, Furioso Vineyards reserves the right to cancel the reservations at any time.
- Do to our table restrictions and the high demand, beginning Aug. 1, each reservation is for 1.75 hours, so we may accomodate the following reservation.
- Private Groups of 9+ people must call and make a reservation with Hospitality Manager Jim Maguire. (Jim@FuriosoVineyards.com). Private Groups are entertained on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays at the 11am seating.
- Wooden Heart Food is onsite daily from 11am to 4:00pm with wood-fired pizzas, sandwiches, and salads for purchase. Only Furioso Wine Club members may bring in outside food.
:: Three Ways to Enjoy Furioso Tastings ::
The Jory House
Jory House is our wine club “club house”. Open seasonally Friday through Sunday, this space and tasting experience is exclusive to wine club members and their guests. Available seating includes inside, outside on two patios overlooking the estate Furioso Vineyard, and outside around the pétanque pitch.
Tasting Room & Patio
Our Tasting Room is a jewel settled among the vines of our Dundee Hills estate vineyard. Constructed with 14-foot-high glass walls on all four sides, this unique space offers a tasting experience that seems to float above our vineyard. Outside tasting experiences are conducted on our outdoor patio overlooking the Furioso Vineyard and down the length of the Willamette Valley.
A guided hike through our historic Dundee Hills estate Furioso Vineyard, concluding with a flight of estate wines and artisan cheese and charcuterie board or wood-fired pizza. Explore the terroir that makes the “Red Hills of Dundee” so renowned with an engaging walking tour through our vines.