:: Visit Us ::
OPEN DAILY, 11am-5pm for inside and outside tastings, bottle sales, and curb-side delivery.
Last Seating for a tasting is at 4:15pm. Open a bottle to enjoy onsite ends at 4:30pm. Onsite glass sales end at 4:45pm.
The Latest Covid Information
We have both inside and outside tastings available. We are mandated by the state to limited tables inside, so for outside tables we recommend you bundle up, wear warm shoes, and feel free to BYOB – Bring Your Own Blanket 🙂
Due to COVID recommendations we are not offering food at this time, but ARE ALLOWING OUTSIDE FOOD.
We continue to offer complimentary home or business delivery from the greater Portland Metro area to Salem with a purchase of four or more bottles.
A few “COVID-19 Rules of the Road”:
- Patrons will be required to wear masks to and from their tables and if they are up and about the tasting room (bathrooms, etc), but not when sitting at their table during the tasting itself.
- All patrons must maintain social distancing between other groups (minimum 6 feet). Maximum group size is 6 people (not including “babes-in-arms”). Unfortunately, due to the spread of Covid-19 SPLIT TABLES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Hand sanitizer will be located in the entry of the tasting room for use on arrival and throughout the building for your convenience.
- Do to our table restrictions and the high demand, each reservation is for 1.25 hours (to allocate proper sanitization time between reservations).
- While we are operating under Covid-19 restrictions, outside food IS permitted.
:: Two Ways to Enjoy Furioso Tastings ::
:: Furioso Tasting Room ::
Text goes here.
:: Jory House ::
Text goes here.
Covid Procedures & Special Days
OPEN DAILY, 11-5: Inside and outside tastings, takeout, and curb-side pick-up.
Outside Reservations seated at 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm and 3:30pm.
Inside Reservations seated at 11:15am, 12:45pm, 2:15pm and 3:45pm.
As we are mandated by the state to a limited number of inside tables, for outside tables we recommend you bundle up, wear warm shoes, and feel free to BYOB – Bring Your Own Blanket 🙂
Our standard tasting fee is $25 per person for a 5-wine flight ($35 beginning May 1st, 2021), waived with a 2-bottle purchase per taster. During COVID-19 operations we are allowing patrons to bring in outside food.
Reservations are not required but are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Walk-ins will be seated as staffing and available tables allow.
Tables are limited to 6 people maximum inside or outside (not including babes-in-arms), from no more than two households.
SPLIT TABLES ARE NOT ALLOWED.
We will continue to be open for curbside pick-up and home/office delivery from the greater Portland Metro Area south to Salem.
Due to limited space in our parking lot, busses and limousines are not allowed without prior authorization from the Hospitality Manager.
Special Hours and Closures
April 4, 2021 – Wine Club Event
April 11, 2021 – Wine Club Event
July 18th, 2021 – Closed to the Public
August 20th – Closed to the Public
Thursday, November 25th – Thanksgiving Day – CLOSED
Satureay, December 25th – Christmas Day – CLOSED
December 31, 2021 – New Year’s Eve – Close at 4:00pm
January 1, 2022 – New Year’s Day – CLOSED
We are happy to give tours of the winery, barrel room, and tasting room as time and staffing permit. Please note that during harvest, tours may be shortened or curtailed all together. Please contact us for more information.