Welcome to the Furioso Vineyards Events Page! By clicking on the months below, you will be able to access information regarding events that are open to all, events that are open to wine club members and their guests only, and events that are exclusive to our La Famiglia Furioso Wine Club members. Feel free to contact us at Info@FuriosoVineyards.com or (503) 538-3413 for additional information. Cent’anni!
January 2020 Events
Memorial Day in Wine Country
Saturday, May 23rd through Monday, May 25th – 11am to 5pm
Join us for Memorial Day in Wine Country! We are OPEN for tastings. Tastings are at 11am, 12:30pm, 2pm, and 3:30pm. Reservations are not required, but are HIGHLY recommended.
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE FULL FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Tables are still available for Friday, May 22nd and Monday, May 24th.
A few “rules of the road” that we’re letting everyone know as we re-open:
- Patrons will be required to wear masks to and from their tables and if they are up and about the tasting room (bathrooms, etc), but not when sitting at their table during the tasting itself.
- All patrons must maintain social distancing between other groups (minimum 6 feet).
- Hand sanitizer will be located in the entry of the tasting room for use on arrival and throughout the building for your convenience.
- Do to our table restrictions and the high demand, each reservation is for 1 hour (to allocate proper sanitization time between reservations)
- Picnicking is a privilege reserved for Wine Club members